FestAD 2017 – summer festival of architecture and design
An intensive five-day festival in the form of lectures, seminars, consultations and practical workshops introducing and expanding the world of academic drawing, design and the history of art, architecture and design. The festival was established after last year’s success of FestAD and our other courses.
- Programme of the festival:
- Preparation for Higher Education (artistically-oriented)
- Courses in academic drawing (perspective, space, figure, head)
- History of art, architecture and design
- Basics of technical projection (floor plan, sciograph, view, perspective of buildings)
- Basics of architectural designing
- Basics of design (product design, glassware, jewel, clothing)
FestAD 2017 Prague
16.-21. 07. 2017
Toulcův Dvůr - ecological centre in Prague, Czech republicwww.toulcuvdvur.cz
How to sign in:
Please contact us via e-mail:email@example.com We will will send you more detailed information and an application form.